Welcome to Imperial Doors. By using our site, you are hereby agreeing to our Terms of Service. The information listed on our site is meant for the purpose of dissemination to the site’s visitors and customers. We urge all visitors and customers to be independently critical of the site’s content and we are not to be taken as the sole source for professional advice. Imperial Doors reserves the right to amend these Terms of Use anytime at its sole discretion. All changes will be reflected on our site and your use of this site will indicate your agreement to our amended changes.  

Locate Us 

We are located at
71 Woodlands Industrial Park E9 Wave 9 #06-11 ( Mon to Sat: 10:00am to 8:00pm / Sun: 10:00am to 5:00pm )
260 Bangkit RD #01-43, S670260 ( Mon to Sat : 11:00am to 7:00pm/ Sun: 9:00am to 6:00pm )

Payment Terms 

After the project is confirmed, you are required to make a 80% deposit. Upon confirmation and payment of deposit, we will arrange for actual onsite measurement. We require 10 to 14 days for processing and production. The remaining 20% must be paid for upon delivery and installation. 

We accept cash, bank transfers and cheques. Our OCBC Current Account number is 712-70361000-1. Please kindly indicate your block number and road name in the transfer. For instance, Block XXX, Admiralty Link. Please also provide your name, address, and contact number for us to issue a confirmation invoice of your order. 


We offer a 12-month warranty to our doors and gates. Digital locks come with their own brands’ warranty period. 


If you have any queries, please contact us 9833 8260 or 9232 5377 .